March 16, 2020
Revolution continues to monitor the changing picture of the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the potential risk to our people and operations. Due to confirmed cases in regions near our operations, we are taking some extra precautions and ask that you follow the provided guidelines in the attached document.
Our highest priority is the safety of our customers, staff and guests. We highly recommend that everyone follow the health and safety advice given by the relevant authorities (CDC, Dept of Health, etc.). Know the facts about the virus and the symptoms associated with the virus, which can include cold/flu like symptoms such as high temperature, fatigue and shortness of breath.
Based on current information, health officials are recommending the same steps be taken against COVID-19 as we take to prevent the spread of everyday illnesses like the common cold or flu. Good hygiene continues to be the best way to slow the spread of the virus.
Here are some reminders:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands often and for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Use 60% alcohol hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissues to reduce the spread of germs
- Immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage and wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid visiting people in hospitals or long-term care homes if you are sick