The skating treadmill’s, motion analysis systems, shooting extensions and rink boards are the premier training devices in the hockey industry and are used by more NHL and international hockey players than all others combined.
Skating Treadmill is the #1 program to improve skating speed and consistency. And best of all, it’s fun! The skating treadmill is ideal for all levels of skaters. From beginners learning fundamentals to professional athletes seeking stride efficiency and endurance, the BLADE is the ULTIMATE HOCKEY TRAINING tool for developing techniques and improving overall skating abilities.
Superior Skating Performance and Development Tool:
- Practice crossovers, simulate skating into a corner and skate backwards.
- Ability to skate continuously for time and distance.
- Use positive and negative elevation to develop speed and power.
- Convenient and accurate measurement of speed, distance and time.
- Develop Hand/Eye coordination while maintaining proper stride mechanics.
About the Hockey Treadmill Training:
It teaches athletes to use the same physical technique, muscle motion, and skill sets used in on-ice skating. NTC’s program helps players increase their balance, speed and acceleration while strengthening their key lower body muscle groups: hamstrings, glutes, hip flexors and quads.